Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Last Day, The First Day

The past two days have been filled with tension, stress, laughter, tears, exhaustion, and a dozen other emotions, but what I'll remember most is its been filled with friends. Last Sunday I had an amazing send off from my church FCC and last Saturday from GTHOP. So much love. Had wonderful last visit with my sweet Pippa & family who are off on their own new adventure in Gods path for them. And with Hope. Gonna miss u girl!!

Right now as I sit - clean, exhausted, sad, joyful, forward-looking, I am so thankful to my family and friends. You are my life, my heart, I am so happy to have each of you in my life. I really want to shout out to those who have busted tail to help me get packed and loaded and ready to go.

David Skjaerlund, you are an amazing man of God who has been pouring into my life since the moment I met you. This would not be possible without you. I am so thankful for the gold you have called out in me and I look forward to the day I am able to pour into you and your ministry in the same measure. I love you and Marcia so much. Thank you for not seeing me as I am but as how The Father sees me.

Sansaray & Katie, ladies you picked me up by my bootstraps when I needed it most and your fierce love has helped me through the past two days!! Thank you for everything you ladies have done. I'm so honored to have you in my life. I love you guys so much!

Thanks to Morgan for sending interns from ABBAS HOUSE to help out. Bless you guys so much!! Thank you for everything! Love you guys!!! 

Jason, Daryl, Lisa - you guys worked so hard for me today and I'll never forget it. I appreciate you so much. Love you!

To Brigitte Anne for being my spiritual mother, giving birth to me in the spirit - this is all your fruit. You are amazing, I'm so excited to see how God is going to be working our paths together again. <3 Xoxoxoxo

Big thanks to Joe Welsh for becoming a surrogate dad to our dog Toby. This would be so much harder without knowing he's in good hands. Luv u!

Thanks Julie for donating the stuff for my sale, I appreciate you! I'm excited to see your dreams come true!

A shout out to my dear friend Marleen for being the first one to sow into my new adventure. Love you woman!! Look forward to having a TC reunion!

Heather Muha, thank you for being my endless prayer warrior!! I appreciate you so much! Love you so very much!

I thank my mom and my sisters for loving me so well and just being there. I love you more than I tell you and more than you know. I can't wait for the day to come when I can spoil you and we can take a girls trip together. I miss u so much.

And thanks to everyone who has sown into this life changing adventure either monetarily or in prayer of both. Each one of you has made this possible and I am eternally grateful. 

God is faithful. When I stop and think about how hard this is or how much I'm leaving behind both friends and comfort, I think of Jesus. He gave up everything for me. If I was the only one on the planet, he'd of done it all for me. My heart is eager to give back to him the thing he wants most, me. I want to love him with all that I have, all that I am; and I know in doing so, his blessings will never stop flowing. Because the more I become what he created me to be, the more I bring him glory. 

I thank God above all, for being a good daddy who loves to shower abundance on his daughter. Your love is worth it all. 

I love Traverse City so much and I know God has amazing plans for me here down the road. But for now, I'm setting off to head out west. A new state. A new time zone (eeew) lol. A new life. A new school. A new level of power. A new hope. I am so blessed. I take each one of you with me as I go, sharing this great adventure with you. 

On My Way, 
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Love you so much Jen, Please keep us updated here and via the phone. I cry happy tears as I know you are walking your path, I continue to pray for your journey and safety. You are welcome here in Indiana if you need a place to rest. Big hug and kisses to you! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete