Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday, Sunday

My first Sunday at Bethel.... it was great. Max's class was full and he wasn't able to go so he had to sit with me... don't think he was too happy about that lol. Mostly I am just plain wore out today. After church Bryn went with me to get the UHAUL and we had lunch, then me and Max went to the pool at Jess & Jessica's where we're staying for a couple of days until we get a place tomorrow (hopefully). My brain and body are pretty fried right now, hopefully this week we'll get more settled in and into a new groove. That's all for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful! Thanks for the update and post on how your day was. Went into the guest room today where your painting is and sat and thought of you. Holding you and the boys in prayer and looking forward to your update and when life settles hopefully you can call and say hello! Love and hugs! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete