Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Good Morning Colorado!

The adventures continue.... We've travelled for 13 - 14 hours a day for the past two days. The boys have been amazing troopers - very little complaining. I, however, after yesterday's drive noticed my legs and feet, especially my right one, were (and still are this morning) swollen - which is crazy because all I've been doing is drinking water!! Prayers for healing, strength, endurance and abundance are appreciated!!

The time I estimated for this trip has almost doubled because, well, we're in a UHAUL and we can't always go the speed limit. Google maps doesn't have a trip planning option for UHAULs, lol. But, our spirits have been good, our joy levels awesome and I'm very excited about seeing the Rocky Mountains! 

Today I see my dad for the first time in 16 years, and this will make only my 4th time seeing him. I'm excited to see how this will go and for him to meet his grandchildren. Prayers for this encounter are welcomed too. 

I just declare supernatural health, love, joy, peace and provision for us as we continue onward and upward in our journey to Redding! 

1 comment:

  1. Jen, Sending healing prayers for you and your legs. Make sure you try to stop and walk a little that will help with the swelling. Plus the elevation will do that as well. Now that you're in Colorado, if you overdo it, you can get really sick. I know this first hand. Elevation sickness. So be careful. Enjoy your visit with your Dad. I send you prayers for a joyous visit and continued safe travels. Keep us updated. I can't go to sleep until I know you are safe! Just the Mom in me! Love and hugs to all of you, Marlene

    ReplyDelete