Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Beautiful Canyon of the Gunnison

Today my dad took us to see the Canyon of the Gunnison. I have never seen anything like it. It was so beautiful and the boys loved it, especially Max the squirrel boy lol. We've had a great visit - just resting up for the rest of the trip. 

I gotta be honest. The drive in was pure hell, but the beauty of this country has captured my heart. I am so thankful I decided to come. And although we are a day behind, I know The Lord is going to be blessing and preparing the way for us. I still don't have a place or all the funds, but I'm trusting in The Lord. He provides the fire if I provide the sacrifice. 

I'm tired, but it's been an amazing trip - looking forward to the next chapter. Pray for continued favor and blessing as we begin to travel tomorrow and for the right place to come available.


1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos of your adventures and you taking the time to share with all of us. Continued prayers are being said for your safe arrival and that everything will be provided to you and the boys. I'll be on the lookout tomorrow to see that you are safe and sound! I love you!

    ReplyDelete